FMaster

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Para os amantes do Football Manager

[FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds

-EUA
    -EUA
    Admininistrador

[FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds Empty [FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds

Mensagem  -EUA Ter Ago 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Boas!
    Este é um trabalho de um colega do FM-View!
    São backgrounds para o FM2011,funcionam no FM2010 também!
    São mais de 600 background ,todas as imagens foram escolhidas com a maior qualidade possível,e retocadas por ele,este pack é aconselhado para uma skin com um filtro de imagem ou seja qualquer skin que não as originais do jogo!
    Deixo-vos aqui o Tópico do criador que me pediu para colocar este pack aqui no FMxpert!
    Agradecia que tentassem escrever o mais correcto possível se tiverem algum pedido ou quiserem agradecer ao criador deste pack que vai estar ligado a este link,pois ele não entende nem fala portugês,é americano,e vai precisar de usar o tradutor para ler as respostas!Se conseguirem escrever em inglês nós agradecemos!
    Obrigado

NÃO REPOSTAR ESTE PACK EM LADO NENHUM SEM A PERMISSÃO DO CRIADOR

[FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds Newcastleunited

648 teams in England
    1600 x 900 resolution for widescreen moniters
    Highest Quality images
    DOWNLOAD HERE
    Directions for installation: unzip the pack, then place in: my documents/sports interactive/football manager/skins/(FOLDER OF SKIN YOU ARE USING)/graphics/backgrounds

Pack Information: This pack is the net result of about 500 hours of picture hunting, enhancing, and general passion for the lower leages of the English system. There are 648 pictures in this pack, most being shot at a 1600x900 resolution for a very high quality image. Many shots are done by professional photographers that are copyright-protected, but have allowed me to use their work in this pack, all free of charge. It is, I believe, the most comprehensive pack availible within the FM online community for England-Only stadiums. While the pack is designed for widescreen monitors, it will work on standard 4x3 screens as well. I touched every shot personally to ensure the finest image. This pack will work on FM 2009, FM 2010, and FM 2011. If you are playing FM 2011, I suggest, while backgrounds are enabled this year, that you use a dark skin with a filter through the image, since FM 2011 as released contains no filter, rendering the screen next to impossible to read. This pack is designed to show on teamscreens AND matchdays.Config.xml Manipulation: If you want just one of the options (MATCHDAYS or TEAM SCREENS) to work, go into the config file and delete what you don't want it to do. The config.xml files can be opened with NOTEPAD, the lines of code with "TEAM" in it are for team-page backgrounds, and the lines with "STADIUM" are for matchday backgrounds. Delete the ones you don't want. Don't delete anything else. For step-by-step instrctions, click on the link directly below:

Instructions For Editing A config.xml File

Screenshot Credits and Information:
    Version of FM: 2010
    Skin: Steklo 09.1 redux (LHS) mod, by Tom Dixon
    Logos: Metallic Logos, by Kremmen

I cannot express in words my gratitude to those people that have allowed me to use thier work in this pack. If anyone has more passion for the lower-leagues than me, it's the great people whose shots are in this pack. My goal was simple - a high-resolution shot for every team in England. With their help, I got what I wanted. (minus a few teams) I hope you enjoy this pack as much as I enjoyed making it.

other images

[FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds Watford

[FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds Swanseacity

[FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds Shrewsburytown

[FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds Nortonstocktonancients

[FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds Gillinghama

[FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds Eastwoodtown2
    [FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds Wrexham
    [FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds Manchesterunitedl
    [FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds Walshamlewillows2
    [FM2011]Backgrounds - All-England stadium backgrounds Biddulphvictoria

OFFICIAL THREAD AT FM-VIEW

Data/hora atual: Seg maio 13, 2024 4:15 am